1. Our End User Agreement
Our end user agreement is set as below.
Please ensure that you have read the entire agreement carefully before accepting it by clicking "yes" on the registration form while signing up with us.
By approving to our agreement, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the agreement and end user software license agreement therefore you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to abide by and comply with all the terms, conditions and notices contained in or referenced by these agreements, and that you have the authority to do so. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these agreements, please deselect the “I Agree” checkbox while registering with us.
This agreement does not affect your statutory rights that will not be modified by contract, to the extent that such modification is specifically prohibited by applicable law.
1. You can't forward any information about our company and our services or any related product or service, until and unless you get an approval of our company.
2. All mobile carrier names, mobile brand names, mobile phone model names for example, Nokia, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson, Apple etc are linked to their respective owners, and we are not linked to them in any way, in any case not whatsoever. Names have been used for educational purpose only.
3. All services mentioned on website are based on speculation, however in any case or whatsoever, delay happens Our Company would not be held liable.
4. We do not guarantee a complete unlocked phone using our service, as some times if phone has been tried before and its counter variable gets locked, our provided code will not work and we don't offer refunds as suppliers by that time would have been paid in advance to the service provider in advance, so please ensure these entry criteria before you buy or use our services.
5. We consider to do our work in professional and in ethical manner, so if in any condition we find that any content or copyright material of our website has been used on a website not associated to our company or websites, strict legal measures will be taken against the offender.
2. Acceptance of Terms
Your consent to use an electronic agreement should govern your use of the agreement. Your expressive consent to receive all notices hereunder in electronic form provided. However this consent may be withdrawn at any time by contacting “our company” at the address set forth above (though, in some situations, “our company” may have no other means of providing notices to you, so termination of your account may result from a request from you to unsubscribe our notification emails or other forms of contact).
The parties involved earnestly agree that all performance under this agreement and the resolution of disputes shall be conducted in English language.If a translation of this agreement into any other language is required by law, the English version will prevail to the extent that there shall be no conflict or discrepancy in the meaning of the English versioned part and any translation thereof we should not be held liable in any case whatsoever.
All Third Party Services offered for usage with “our company” are provided to you through your third party service provider(s) and shall be subject to your agreement with such third party service provider(s). Except to the extent specifically prohibited by applicable law in your jurisdiction, our shall have no liability whatsoever to you or any third party claiming by or through you, for any issue relating to the third party services, linked sites, other sites or third party information, including without limitation, the accuracy, timeliness or continued availability of such third party services or the continued interoperability of the third party services.
Any dealings with third parties conducted through us, the Third Party Services, Linked Sites or Other Sites, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and the third party. Our shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings.If you disagree in any content, you should leave the site immediately.